Product Design Services
In addition to the 200+ models of oven-to-table dinnerware under the Carmona brand, as well as 40+ designs of glassware, Tammy Carmona offers design services to manufacturers of tabletop and home decor products.
Tammy Carmona is an accomplished multi-disciplinary designer, with decades of experience in the foodservice, catering, and event design industries. Besides inventing a multitude of dinnerware solutions, she’s collaborated with several glassware and home decor companies, to bring unique designs to an industry that’s unfortunately infamous for uninventive duplication.
Tammy’s credits & accomplishments include:
- Being selected for the exclusive “Oprah’s Favorite Things” list in 2013, for the ground-breaking Carmona dinnerware collection.
- Creating a unique plate design for Gordon Ramsay’s “Burger Bar” in Las Vegas.
- Creating a unique plate design for the MGM Grand Casino Las Vegas.
- Creating a unique plate design for Aria Resort & Casino Las Vegas.
- Creating non-exclusive plate & platter designs for many other restaurants and resorts.
- Concept and set design of the wedding scene in “Twilight: Breaking Dawn” film - with over 30,000 live orchids cascading from overhead wires, combined with multilayer lighting to create an otherworldly effect. Tammy felt that the wedding scene as envisioned by the author wasn’t spectacular enough, so she created a visual experience on a completely different level.
- Designing a unique dinnerware set for the movie - the “Twilight” Collection - which combines triangular and rounded shapes as a metaphor of the “human / vampire” duality theme. The “Twilight” Collection is available for purchase on www.Carmona.NYC.
- Working with the creative team for Christina Perri’s “A Thousand Years” official music video production, which featured footage from the Twilight wedding scene.
- Working with the creative team for the wedding scene in “Fifty Shades Of Grey”.
- Designing & producing an Oscars pre-event party.
- Designing & producing a private pre-event party for P.Diddy’s Grammy Awards nomination.
- Winning the prestigious “Tulip & Pansies” competition 3 years in a row, competing against designers like Preston Bailey.
- Press mentions in Oprah, Ami Magazine, World Bride, Tabletop Journal, and many more.
Working with the glassware company JoyJolt, Tammy has created the ultra-modern “Carre” line of spirits drinkware, with an offset-glass-block look that has captivated the imaginations of 100,000s of customers.
For the tea and coffee enthusiasts, she has integrated the “insulated double-wall glassware” concept with elegant shapes, to produce the “Javaah”, “Caleo”, “Levitea”, “Cadus”, and other lines of glassware that feature bold styles and amazing ergonomics. Tammy’s designs have quickly become JoyJolt’s sales leaders.
Floral Vase Design
Utilizing her experience as a florist, Tammy has consulted with vase and planter producers, to create vase designs that not only look good, but accommodate the needs of florists and event planners. Sometimes it’s a matter of redesigning the entire shape, sometimes it’s just a matter of changing the internal cavity so floral foam blocks fit better - but no matter the magnitude of the change, vase makers benefit from real-world input.
Tabletop & Home Decor Design
Classic Touch is a Brooklyn-based manufacturer & distributor of glassware and home decor items, as well as Judaica products. Tammy is currently working with Classic Touch to renovate and enhance the existing product line, as well as create exciting new products in the tabletop, home decor, and serveware areas.
Design For YOUR Products
Today’s tabletop industry demands innovative, unique products. Let our design experience work with your production capacity, to create outstanding dinnerware, tabletop, and home decor solutions that will take your business to the next level!